The average student is 71% employable.
HOW DO YOU COMPARE?
The Graduate Employability Framework (GEF), created by the charity upReach, is designed to help you boost your employability by exploring your existing and potential employability skill set.
By taking the free, 10-minute GEF questionnaire, we can help you identify your key employability strengths and areas of development. Once complete, you will receive an in-depth Personal Employability Report that you can use to guide you on your career journey.
Your report will showcase how you score across 10 areas - from resilience and teamwork to work experience and leadership - assigning you a score from 1 to 5 for each skill set. Complete the 10 minute survey now!
How about you?
Discover your Employability
University is expensive. Make the most of your experience.
THREE SIMPLE STEPS CAN HELP SET YOU UP FOR YOUR DREAM JOB.
- Check how employable you are. A good degree is not enough to get a great job.
- Get involved. Join several clubs and societies, actively participate and take on leadership roles that enable you to develop your skills and show initiative.
- Gain experience. Broaden your horizons - investigate careers that you might like but don’t yet know about. Apply for work experience, spring weeks and internships.
A university education
is an expensive
We want to ensure
you get an excellent
We want you to find a job you are passionate about
and best suited to…
A typical graduate is happiest in their role when:
- They have responsibility and autonomy
- Their values align with the organisation
- They have scope to progress
|Less employable graduate (non-professional)
|Average of all graduates
|Median salary at Top 100 firms
|1st year at some top firms
In 10 minutes, get your free Personal Employability Report!
LET’S GET STARTED!
- To produce a detailed report, we need to ask around 40 multiple choice questions… so grab a cup of tea, get comfortable, then click here to start.
- Answer honestly - it is not a test, and telling the truth will mean you get a report that helps you!
- Read every question in full - it’s worth taking the time!
- Check your email for your Personal Employability Report and score out of 100%.
- Discover your strengths and understand what else you need to do to secure a top job.
- Find out if you are eligible for free careers support, worth up to £2,700.